01. The switching signal having a DO (TTL) output and analog output AO ;
02. TTL output valid signal is low . ( Low-level signal when the output light can be directly connected to the microcontroller or relay module )
03. Analog output voltage with the higher concentration of higher voltage.
04. A gas, natural gas, city gas , smoke better sensitivity.
05. Has a long life and reliable stability
06. Rapid response and recovery characteristics
07. Input voltage : DC5V Power consumption ( current ): 150mA
08. DO output : TTL digital 0 and 1 ( 0.1 and 5V)
09. AO output :0.1-0 .3 V ( relative to pollution ) , the maximum 10. concentration of a voltage of about 4V
11. Special note: After the sensor is powered , needs to warm up around 20S, measured data was stable , heat sensor is a normal phenomenon , because the internal heating wire , if hot is not normal .