Sound Sensor Detection Microphone Module
1. There is a mounting screw hole 3mm
2. Power Supply: DC 5V
3. With analog output
4. There are threshold level output flip
5. High sensitive microphone and high sensitivity.
6. A power indicator light
7. The comparator output is light
1. Immersion Gold PCB, machine welding process to ensure quality. 2. Name: HMC5883L module (three-axis magnetic field module). 3. Use the chip: HMC5883L. 4. Power supply :3-5v. 5. Communication modes: standard IIC communication protocol. 6. Measuring range: ± 1.3-8 Gauss.
1. Size:37mmx25cmx32mm/1.45''x0.98''x1.26'' 2. Lots of robot projects need joystick. This module provides a affordable solution to that. Simply connect to two analog inputs, the robot is at your commands with X,Y control. It also has a switch that is connected to a digital pin. This joystick module can be easily connect to Arduino by normal IO Expansion Shield with supplied cables.
the use of solid state relays, output with a resistive fuse 240V 2A. Size: 55 * 33 * 25 (L * W * H) input power: 5V DC (160MA) the input control signal voltage: (0-1.5V state low level relay ON) (2.5-5V state high level relay OFF) blue KF301 terminal access control line more convenient
Specifications: Supply voltage: DC 3.8-7.0V Operating Current: <65mA Peak current: <95mA Fingerprint image time: <1.0 seconds Window area: 14.5*19.4 mm Signature File: 256 bytes Template files: 512 bytes Storage capacity: 1000 False Accept Rate (FAR): <0.001% (security level 3) False Reject Rate (FRR): <1.0% (security level 3) Search time: <1.0 seconds (1: 500 average) PC interface: UART (TTL logic level)