Operating temperature: =80°C .
Magnets Type: Neodymium.
Disc Size: 5mm x 1mm.
Neodymium (chemical symbol Nd) is element 60 on the periodic table. It is a rare earth metal and forms one of the Lanthanides series. When added to Iron (Fe) and Boron (B) (chemical formula Nd14Fe21B) the resultant magnets are the strongest magnets currently available. Neodymium magnets are sometimes known as Neo, Neod or NIB magnets.
Range of application: Electron, electric apparatus, packaging, the intersection of gift and handicraft, build up body magnetism accuse of car, electrical machinery, little electrical machinery, computer, instrument, instrument, motorcycle, camera, Mobile, each field if clock and watch, stereo, electrical home appliances, office automation, magnet other apply and daily life.
1. Super strong Rare-Earth magnets, once they get stuck with each other, they are hard to break apart.
2. Can also be used to extend protected lithium batteries with recessed contact points.
3. Electrically conductive (making them suitable to extend recessed batteries).
4. Neodymium magnets are usually coated Nickel-Copper-Nickel plating to prevent the iron from rusting.
5. Perfect for sticking notes on fridge doors. Great for do-it-yourself projects.