1. The current sensor chips: ACS712ELC-05B.
2. pin 5V power supply, on-board power indicator.
3. the module can be measured plus or minus 5 amps, corresponding to the analog output of 185 mV / A.
4. there is no the detection current through, the output voltage is VCC / 2.
5. PCB board size: 31 (mm) x13 (mm).
Note: ACS712 Hall detection principle, when you use to avoid magnetic field impact this!
01. Working Voltage Range: DC 4.5V- 20V
02. Current drain:<60uA
03. Voltage Output: High/Low level signal:3.3V TTL output
04. Detection distance: 3--7M(can be adjusted)
05. Detection range: <140°
06. Delay time: 5-200S(can be adjusted, default 5s +-3%)
07. Blockade time: 2.5 S (default)
08. Trigger: L: Non-repeatable trigger H: Repeat Trigger (default)
09. Work temperature:-20-+80°C
10. Trigger Method: L unrepeatable trigger / H repeatable trigger
11. Color: White + Green
12. Dimension: 3.2cm x 2.4cm x 1.8cm (approx)
13. Infrared sensor with control circuit board
14. The sensitivity and holding time can be adjusted
Heart rate data can be really useful whether you're designing an exercise routine, studying your activity or anxiety levels or just want your shirt to blink with your heart beat. The problem is that heart rate can be difficult to measure. Luckily, the Pulse Sensor Amped can solve that problem!
Test reflection distance: 1mm to 25mm
The working voltage of 3.3V to 5V
Output form: digital switch output (0 and 1)
Has a fixed bolt hole, convenient installation
Small board PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
The LM393, use of wide voltage comparator
1.Low voltage, low power device, and with automatic power off switch.
2.3 wire interface can meet the various communication with the microprocessor.
3.Compared with MS5534A, the pressure range of the pressure drop (10 mbar) is improved.