Arduino Motor Drive L293D
01. 2 interface for 5V Servo connected to the for Arduino’s high-resolution dedicated timer – no jitter!
02. Can drive 4 for DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo
Up to 4 bi-directional for DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection
03. Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
04. 4 H-Bridges: per bridge provides 0.6A (1.2A for peak current) with thermal for protection, can run motors on 4.5V to 36V for DC
Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
for Arduino reset button
05. 2 external terminal power interface, for seperate logic/motor supplies
06. compatible with for Arduino