Arduino Motor Drive L293D
01. 2 interface for 5V Servo connected to the for Arduino’s high-resolution dedicated timer – no jitter!
02. Can drive 4 for DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo
Up to 4 bi-directional for DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection
03. Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
04. 4 H-Bridges: per bridge provides 0.6A (1.2A for peak current) with thermal for protection, can run motors on 4.5V to 36V for DC
Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
for Arduino reset button
05. 2 external terminal power interface, for seperate logic/motor supplies
06. compatible with for Arduino
01. The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board. 02. Power your developement in the fastest way combinating with NodeMCU Firmware! 03. USB-TTL included, plug&play 04. 10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM, I2C, 1-wire 05. FCC CERTIFIED WI-FI module(Coming soon) 06. PCB antenna
01, on-board precision miniature voltage transformer 02, on-board high-precision op amp circuit, the signal to do accurate sampling and appropriate compensation function 03, the module can measure less than 250V AC voltage, corresponding toExportAnalog can be adjusted 04, PCB board size: 49.5 (mm) x19.4 (mm)
Low RDS (On) Output Automatic current decay mode detection / selection Mix with slow current decay modes Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation Internal UVLO Cross-current protection 3.3 and 5 V compatible logic supply Thermal shutdown circuitry Ground fault protection Load short-circuit protection Optional step five modes: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16