Warning: Last items in stock!
- Integrated serial input/output common cathode display driver, connects the microprocessor with an 8-digit 7-segment digital LED display, or it can be connected to a bar graph display or 64 independent LEDs.
- Includes an on-chip B-type BCD encoder, multi-scan circuit, segment word drive, but also a 8x8 static RAM used to store each data, only one external register is used to set the segment current for each LED.
- Four-wire serial interface can be connected to all common microprocessors, and each data can be addressed at the time of updating without having to rewrite all the displays.
- Allows to select or not code for each data, 150μA low power shutdown mode: analog and digital brightness control, a scan limit register allows to display 1-8 bits data, and test mode: for all LEDs to emit light.
- To drive a dot matrix just needs three IO, the dot matrix displays without flicker, support cascade.