Display Size: 0.96"
Text Color: Yellow and Blue
Driver IC: SSD1306
Input Voltage: 3.3V
Warning: Last items in stock!
What is OLED?
OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is a self light-emitting technology composed of a thin, multi-layered organic film placed between an anode and cathode. In contrast to LCD technology, OLED does not require a backlight. OLED possesses high application potential for virtually all types of displays and is regarded as the ultimate technology for the next generation of flat-panel displays.
D1: (Data Cable)
The use of OLED technology offers the following advantages for flat-panel displays:
1. A simplified manufacturing process compared to TFT-LCD (See comparison of Picture 1 and Picture 2 below)
2. Self-emitting light, in contrast to the required backlight for TFT-LCD
3. High luminosity
4. Lightweight and thin (less than 2 mm)
5. Capable of wide viewing angles(~180.)
6. Low operating voltage and power consumption
7. Quick response (~ μ second level)
8. Wide range of operating temperatures -40 TO 85